Thank you for considering becoming a volunteer for the 2022 Lost Lake Run
We have filled out our volunteer team for 2022. If you would be interested in volunteering for next year’s Lost Lake Run, please send us an email (LostLakeRun@gmail.com).
- Volunteers will be needed from 5 PM Friday August 26, 2022 through Noon Sunday August 28, 2022.
- For those that need a place to stay in Seward, we can provide you with a room for Friday night (8/26/22) and Saturday night (8/27/22). You will be asked to share a room with another volunteer. If you have a preferred roommate, this can be included in the registration that follows below.
- We will provide food for you on Friday evening (spaghetti feed), Saturday during the race (BBQ), and Sunday Brunch.
- Friday we need your help from 5 PM to 8 PM.
- Saturday is a LONG day, starting at 6 AM and finishing at 4 PM. We will have coffee available for you on Saturday morning.
- Each volunteer will be assigned specific tasks. The tasks are outlined in the Volunteer Manual that is distributed the week prior to the Lost Lake Run.
- There will be a zoom meeting from 6 PM to 7:30 PM on Tuesday, August 23, 2022. The link for the meeting will be sent to the email you provide below.
- We ask all volunteers to attend the Sunday brunch debrief at the Resurrection Roadhouse at 10 AM Sunday (8/28/22).