We are extremely grateful to all the people and organizations that continue to support the Lost Lake Run. Without the support of the following people and organizations, the Lost Lake Run would not be possible.
Please take a moment to read the letters of thanks from Presidents, a Vice-President, Governors, Congressmen, Senators, Mayors, and a General. These letters reinforce how important the contributions are by both the sponsors and the participants.
- Senator Dan Sullivan – 2016
- House Speaker Paul D. Ryan – 2016
- Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joseph F. Dunford, Jr. – 2016
- Governor Bill Walker – 2015
- Seward Mayor Jean Bardarson – 2015
- Congressman Don Young – 2015
- President Barak Obama – 2014
- President Jimmy Carter – 2014
- Governor Sean Parnell – 2014
- Congressman Don Young – 2014
- Senator Lisa Murkowski – 2014
- Senator Mark Begich – 2014
- Vice President Biden – 2013
- Congressman Don Young – 2013
- Governor Sean Parnell – 2013
- Senator Lisa Murkowski – 2013
The Lost Lake Run is a certified 501(c)3 non-profit entity. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please send an email to Patrick Simpson at Patrick.K.Simpson@gmail.com or call 907-444-5860.